Smart, suave and stylish black leather writing journal is completely handcrafted of the top-quality Milwaukee leather. Soft and durable leather journal cover is refillable and can be reused many times with the same type of paper insert. The cover is made to fit only one type of notebook - Moleskine Cahier or Moleskine Classic in pocket size.
Black Leather Journal in Pocket Size
Due to the handmade nature, this leather is subject to changes in color, sometimes it can be lighter / darker than in the picture as each hide reacts to the dyeing process differently. This leather comes from the upper part of the cowhide, where the hide is the strongest, with all natural markings and imperfections preserved. This leather is of high quality, as it ages it develops a patina turning your particular piece to a one of a kind item with unique pattern and vintage look.
- Milwaukee leather
- Color: Black
- Durable stitching
- One paper insert included
- Available for Moleskine Classic or Cahier
- Refillable cover
- Acid-free cream paper 70 GSM
- Handmade in the USA
Add your custom personalization to this item for an extra personal touch.
We offer two types of personalization:
1. Debossing - the letters are imprinted on leather with the help of special mold. The debossing is free of charge for up to 3 letters. Our standard font is Arial UPPERCASE- 7mm high; lower case 5mm high. This is included in the cost of the product, please add the initials you would like at checkout. For journals, the default location for debossing is at the bottom right corner on the front of the cover.
2. Engraving - the letters or image are carved onto the leather with the help of a laser machine. For an additional $10, If you need your logo engraved on the cover, please, attach the file in vector format at the checkout (.AI, .SVG, .PDF, .EPS) . We can also convert a file into vector format for an additional $15.
- Logo Engraving: Default position for logo engraving is the center of the journal.
- Name Engraving: up to 12 characters. Default position for name engraving is the bottom right of the cover.
To order quote or custom message engraving, please, contact us for a custom order.
Personalized items cannot be returned.
Moleskine Cahier and Moleskine Classic
Cahier: Moleskine’s thinnest, lightest journal have a paperboard cover and visible stitching on the spine edge, the Cahier is clean, handsome, and adaptable. These softcover journals are a little bit smaller in every way than the classic because they're designed to be carried with you conveniently wherever you might need to go.
Classic: A little thicker than the Cahier with more pages. The Classic notebooks have thread-bound pages for lay-flat usability, an elastic closure band, and a ribbon bookmark inside. The covers are thicker than the Cahier.
Milwaukee Pocket Leather Journal - Black
Pocket: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Large: 5" x 8.25" (13 x 21 cm)
XLarge: 7.5" x 10" (19 x 25 cm)
Moleskine Cahier or Classic
Number of Pages
Pocket: 64 pages / Large: 80 pages / XLarge: 120 pages
Pocket: 192 pages / Large: 240 pages / XLarge: 192 pages
Classic: elastic band
Country of Production
I bought these as a gift for my employees. They love them. They are very well made, and the customer service was impeccable.
I bought this classic journal 5 months ago and have used it very often since. It’s held up well and still looks nice. The embossing is readable and neat