This Milwaukee leather menu cover is handmade in USA with special attention to every detail to ensure the best quality and service. This menu is long-lasting, pleasant to hold in your hands and looks absolutely beautiful. It will definitely help you make a positive impression on your quests as well as highlight the refined atmosphere of the place. The menu is soft cover. It can refilled, the card with dishes or vines can be fastened inside with elastic band. Personalization available.
Natural Leather Menu Holder
Due to the handmade nature, this leather is subject to color change, sometimes it can be lighter / darker than in the picture as each hide reacts to the dyeing process differently. This leather comes with all natural markings and imperfections of the hide preserved. Also, when the surface of the hide is scratched or rubbed, the wax enhanced fibers are displaced and the piece changes color over time. It results in a particular pattern, unique to every item.
- Milwaukee leather
- Color: Natural
- Durable stitching
- Handmade in the USA
1. Unlimited uses for these covers:
- Wine list
- Cocktail menu
- Dessert Menu
- Hotel room service
- Presentation portfolios
- Catering brochures
- And more!
2. We have quantity discounts. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify how many menus do you need.
3. Choose color, send us your vector logo and we will make a sample for you to be sure you get just what you want.
4. Please allow us 10-15 business days for manufacturing.
5. We may also create custom check presenters to complement menus you have chosen.
Add your custom personalization to this item for an extra personal touch.
We offer two types of personalization:
1. Debossing - the letters are imprinted on leather with the help of special mold. The debossing is free of charge for up to 3 letters. Our standard font is Arial UPPERCASE- 7mm high; lower case 5mm high. This is included in the cost of the product, please add the initials you would like at checkout. For this item, the default location for debossing is at the bottom right corner on the front of the cover.
2. Engraving - the letters or image are carved onto the leather with the help of a laser machine. For an additional $10, If you need your logo engraved on the cover, please, attach the file in vector format at the checkout (.AI, .SVG, .PDF, .EPS) . We can also convert a file into vector format for an additional $15.
- Logo Engraving: Default position for logo engraving is the center of the cover.
- Name Engraving: up to 12 characters. Default position for name engraving is the bottom right of the cover.
To order quote or custom message engraving, please, contact us for a custom order.
Personalized items cannot be returned.
About the Leather
Our leather is sourced from Seidel Tanning Corp which is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Seidel Tanning is a fourth generation, family-owned business that sources all of their hides from US domestic markets. They work to combine new and old techniques, use a combination of chrome and vegetable tanning, and make all of their leather to order. Seidel has worked with us to create the perfect formula for our leather, which has a unique and rugged look. This leather develops a nice patina with use, is durable, and resistant to color fading over time.
What is full grain leather
Basically, leather is trillions of interwoven fibers. The closer you get to the surface, the smaller and denser become those fibers. Hence, the top layer is the strongest and the most durable cut one can buy. The term “Full Grain” is used to define that top, uppermost layer of the cow hide which was not sanded or polished.
What is pull-up effect
We touched on natural extracts and wax & oil finish so you can understand what “pull-up” is. Color migrates and becomes lighter in full grain leather when it is stretched or pulled. Hence the term pull-up. It is a characteristic of natural tanning processes and happens because oils and waxes are displaced on the surface by a movement of the material.
Other characteristics to take note of are wrinkles. As full grain leather is not sanded during production it preserves its natural look. Normally, the cow has wrinkles where the skin was bent, like on the neck, near legs etc. These wrinkles are not removed on purpose. They show that leather is correctly processed full grain top hide.
Same as wrinkles, scars on leather hide are also preserved. During its life the animal may get scratches, insects bites or small wounds. As a result of natural healing there remains a scar. After the hide is separated from the flash, these marks are left untouched as required by the technology.
Milwaukee Leather Softcover Menu Holder - Natural
A5: 8.27" x 5.83" (21 x 14.8 cm)
Country of Production
Asked for a custom menu for my husband and Pavlo did not disappoint. Came out better than I had expected!! He responded to messages in a prompt manner and answered all my annoying questions. He was even able to create a design for me. I would most definitely purchase from him again!!