This cover was designed for everyday use - it is simple, elegant and stylish. For crafting we use best quality natural leather in deep and rich Chestnut color together with durable stitching, no doubt this journal will serve you well for decades. Cover can be later refilled with the same journal, when the previous refill is finished.
Handmade Chestnut / Brown Leather Journal
Due to the handmade nature, this leather is subject to changes in color, sometimes it can be lighter / darker than in the picture as each hide reacts to the dyeing process differently. This leather comes from the upper part of the cowhide, where the hide is the strongest, with all natural markings and imperfections preserved. This leather is of high quality, as it ages it develops a patina turning your particular piece to a one of a kind item with unique pattern and vintage look.
- Milwaukee leather
- Color: Chestnut
- Durable stitching
- One paper insert included
- Soft and hardcover Leuchtturm1917 A6 and A5 journal versions available
- Can be securely closed with elastic band
- Refillable cover
- Handmade in the USA
Add your custom personalization to this item for an extra personal touch.
We offer two types of personalization:
1. Debossing - the letters are imprinted on leather with the help of special mold. The debossing is free of charge for up to 3 letters. Our standard font is Arial UPPERCASE- 7mm high; lower case 5mm high. This is included in the cost of the product, please add the initials you would like at checkout. For journals, the default location for debossing is at the bottom right corner on the front of the cover.
2. Engraving - the letters or image are carved onto the leather with the help of a laser machine. For an additional $10, If you need your logo engraved on the cover, please, attach the file in vector format at the checkout (.AI, .SVG, .PDF, .EPS) . We can also convert a file into vector format for an additional $15.
- Logo Engraving: Default position for logo engraving is the center of the journal.
- Name Engraving: up to 12 characters. Default position for name engraving is the bottom right of the cover.
To order quote or custom message engraving, please, contact us for a custom order.
Personalized items cannot be returned.
Leather Journal Leuchtturm1917 - Chestnut
A6 (3.5x6 in / 9x15 cm)
A5 (5.71x8.27 in / 14.5x21 cm)
Number of pages
Softcover - 121 pages
Hardcover - 249 pages
Country of production
Simple, lovely, well made! Will buy again!
Leather Journal Leuchtturm1917 A5 - Chestnut
This cover's simplicity is its strength. It's high quality leather that is well-crafted into a perfectly fit cover, at a very reasonable price. What else can you ask for?
I liked the one I got so much (in Chestnut) that I've got another one (in Natural) on the way.
Beautiful leather and workmanship. Excellent quality and value for the money. This is my everyday carry as of today. Thank you!
I have being using this journal for 4 years. Its surface has some marks now but still looks amazing. I surely recommend it to my friends. I wish i could attach a photo here